Monday, December 10, 2007

 

Synchronicity

I'm having a very strange relationship with the music I play in my car...

Last week I drove home from work, listening to Say Hello, by Rosie Thomas. As I heard the lyric, "There's an airplane in the sky, with a banner right behind, " I saw an airplane in the sky, with a banner right behind.

Then on Saturday night, I was driving home from a Christmas party and listening to the local college station. They were playing a block by city legends, Los Number 3 Dinners. So, as I'm driving down Broadway in Alamo Heights, I'm listening to a song about driving down Broadway in Alamo Heights.

Why take a chance? I think the next song on my playlist will be Barenaked Ladies' If I Had a Million Dollars.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?