Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Holiday Gift Ideas

Need a last-minute gift for those hard-to-buy-for-friends? Check these out:

1. Awwww, it's so cute! My First Taser.
2. Handbags are always a good choice. And these double as nightmare fuel!
3. Do you someone who treats his Roomba vacuum like a member of the family? Maybe they'll like to dress it up.
4. OK, I don't have kids, so maybe moms will find this adorable. I think it's creepy.
5. I do have cats. But I would never subject them to this.
6. Is former-sexy-rocker-now-sad-karaoke-crooner Rod Stewart on your list? Something from the Lionel catalog would make him happy. Who knew?

Comments:
Those are really funny.

My cats might like the wigs ... but just to tear them up and chew on them. And the dyes might not be good for them....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?