Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Meow


It's finally happened. I've turned into the Crazy Cat Lady. It's not enough that I'm in my 40s, single and proud parent of two furry feline children. I'm now feeding a couple neighborhoods' worth.

Mom's in the hospital (everything's OK... now), so I'm taking care of her two "indoor" cats.

And... feeding the three strays on her back porch. (Yes, I come by this honestly. Of course, at this point, they're really not strays. They don't so much stray anymore as come out from under the patio table twice a day to eat.)

And... feeding the six adorable kittens that hang out next to the parking garage at work. Plus their parents.

No, I don't know why I do it. Well, yes I do, but I don't really want to examine that part of my psyche. They're happy; I'm happy. We're covered with cat fur, we're hungry, we're needy, but we're happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?