Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Diversions

A few fun time-wasters:
1. This line of slowly crisping sunbathers is actually a keyboard. Click each girl to play a note. Like everyone else, I can knock out a decent version of "Heart & Soul," but I'm still working on "Touch Me in the Morning."
2. Remember that picture that was making the rounds a few months ago -- find all the band names in the image? Here's a new one: Find 100 film names hidden in this picture.
3. Ah, the good ol' days, when MTV actually played music. I wasted so much time on this site that the wonderful Laurie posted the link before I could get to it!
4. I love this commercial for Folger's Coffee, but the @#?!! tune is going to be stuck in my head all day.

Comments:
Wonderful? Really? Wonderful? I'll give you delightful but I don't know about wonderful. :)
 
I just checked out the other links. They're great!! I loved the Folgers thingy.
 
I started to play a tune, but it made me feel like a dirty old man. So I quit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?