Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Cleaning out the Mental Garage

Mom's home (yay!), the Hippies won The Amazing Race (meh), and all the top American idols, chefs and models have been named. Time to get back to normal life, and clear out a few links that have been piling up:

1. Phone Phun:
a. If you can't find a friend to bail you out of a bad blind date, Ring4Freedom can help!
b. One Free Minute of anonymous public speech. Uh-uh. I want more.
c. Smelltones. Yes, smelltones. This is the sentence that concerns me: "There's even a special blend for Hello Kitty." I don't want to know, but I'm hoping it's cedar-fresh.

2. Worst ad ever.
3. Very cool contest to blend technology of yesterday and today. I especially like the vintage Humvee.

4. New products:
a. Really, really soggy cereal.
b. A great way to commemorate the before and after of your nose job.
c. Why? Who would buy this? (OK, I'm guessing Paris Hilton has a silver-nailed Chihuahua.)
d. Smart IPod storage.
e. No. No, no, no, no, no. (What's especially frightening is that most of his fans are eligible for AARP)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?