Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

SWAG

It's awards season in Hollywood. Fabulous people at fabulous events are getting fabulous goodie bags just for being themselves -- fabulously. If you've gotten your share of press of the past year, you can rake in enough loot to fill every closet in your fabulous mansion. What's a celebrity to do with all those goodies? Donate them to charity? Ebay? Pawn off the stuff you don't want on your entourage? I think if I were ever in that position, I'd invite my friends and family over for the best Yankee Swap ever.

But not all goodie bags are filled with spa retreats and the latest electronic gadgets. All kinds of companies pay good money to get their products in celebrities' hands. Take Lindsay Lohan for example. Guess what was in the goodie bags she gave her guests at her 18th birthday celebration?

Tampons.

And I bet they're fabulous tampons.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?